How to Setup Hibernate option in Windows
We can see that most of the pc’s and computers are missing “hibernate” option in start menu like sleep, shutdown, and restart option. Hibernate option should be enable always along with other options in the start menu.
Hibernate option may disappear automatically when you clean or remove disk for speedup and safety of pc. So you need to re enable again when you run Disk cleanup in your PC or computer. I have seen in many forums with this question “how to set up hibernate option for windows or pc.
No problem and it is very easy to set up missing hibernate option in any version of windows like windows 7, 8 and 10 etc
How to disable and Enable hibernation on a computer
- Click on battery icon that you can see left bottom corner of your PC like shown in the screen shot
- Now go to more power options settings
- Click on require a password on wakeup
- Now click on change settings that are currently available
- You will get enable option for hibernate, sleep etc like below screen shot
- Click hibernate box and save settings
Now your PC show hibernate option in start menu. So you can keep your pc in Hibernate mode instead of putting sleep mode or shutdown etc