How to Take Backup Facebook Page Data
Have you never wondered or think about how to download your facebook page data? Yes, we can download business pages data to take backup for date to date. Already we have discussed about how to download facebook profile data before but I got many requests about taking backup for business and fan pages. That’s why I am giving step by step tutorial with article and live demo for clear understanding for you.
Here we need to send request to take backup of entire page data like timeline posts, images, shared pictures, messages and many more. You can remove anything from the page if you don’t want to show on your page timeline. You will get html for the backup of your page that you can open to check all required data from earlier page data.
It contains a full copy of your fb page posts/photos/videos by facebook users who worked on that page with admin, moderators and editor roles etc. Let’s see through below video or steps about how to take facebook page backup. You can comeup with comments if you are unable to done this for your fb page.
How to download Facebook Page Data
- Log on to your fb account
- Go through facebook page which you want to take backup
- Click on settings and then open general settings tab
- Scroll down until you see download page tab
- Click on download page and then get started
- You will get a pop up box with start download option
- Choose start download
- You will get a notification that will get a copy of your facebook profile to registered mail id when backup was finished
- Open notification and click download page
Note: it will ask for password to get entire data of your facebook page after clicked on download page
- You will get zip file with entire page data
- Save it and extract to check
Like this you can take fb page data time to time to secure images, messages and everything from timeline.