How To Add Youtube Tab To Facebook Page
Hello bloggers and YouTube channel users, How many of you know that we can link our YouTube channel with facebook business page? That helps to share your recent uploads and tutorials directly on fb page. It will reach every facebook page fan by uploading directly on YouTube channel and fb page followers. We can promote our videos directly through business page or website promotion page without spending time to upload videos in facebook separately.
We can’t link YouTube directly with facebook account or fb pages but we can use third party tools which were provided by fb to add YouTube channel on facebook pages. It will create a separate tab for your YouTube channel on fb pages like about section and posts section. You don’t need to upload videos and your YouTube channel videos on your timeline. It will share automatically on fb page timeline after you added YouTube app for facebook pages.
Following steps and video is tutorial about adding YouTube Channel to Facebook account and Facebook pages
How to add YouTube Channel Tab to Facebook Pages
- Type YouTube on Facebook Search bar
- Click on Youtube for pages from the drop down searches
- Now click on apps from the menu and click on use now button for the first app
- Scroll down until you see Install App button and then click on it
- Now Install that App and choose your facebook page to which you want to add YouTube channel
- After adding go to YouTube channel feed and place your channel link in the url section to display your channel videos on YouTube channel feed
Like this you can add YouTube channel to your facebook pages so that you don’t need to promote your channel videos separately. For more Facebook Tips and Tricks, subscribe and watch our Online Tips Zone videos.