Steps to Unsubscribe all Unwanted Mails
Everyone will get lot of unwanted mails in their inbox and no one will not try to unsubscribe them because it kills their time by opening one by one mail and clicking unsubscribe buttons. It’s a long process to get relief from the unwanted mails. So they will leave it and don’t care about getting mails.
I got a chance to unsubscribe all unwanted mails at once in a minute of time. So I am sharing that here which helps to people who want to unsubscribe annoying mails and newsletters which they don’t need now or in future
Unroll.me is a website which you can unsubscribe all mails in one time and here you can keep wanted mails and newsletters. Follow below steps to know the procedure to unsubscribe all annoying mails in one time.
How to unsubscribe bulk useless mails in Gmail
- Open http://unroll.me/ website
- And click on Get started Now that you will get after opened website
- Now enter your E-mail ID for which mail you want to unsubscribe all like shown in the below screen shot (Note: Your E-Mail is should be in open when you are doing it or else you can open through signup)
- Click on continue button, now it will scan all subscribes which you have till now
- Now from the list you can unsubscribe all unwanted mails and you can keep them inbox with wanted mails or newsletters
Note: it will ask to share after you unsubscribe 3 to 4 mails, you should click on share button but don’t share on your walls. It will allow for unsubscribe more mails if you do like this