What you can do if you lost your phone or you can’t sign in using two-step verification to your Gmail account?
Sometimes we are unable to get receive verification codes of 2 step verification if you lost your mobile or switched off mode etc. it will take 3 to 5 days time when you are fail to open Gmail through 2 step verification.
How to enable Gmail 2 step Verification
- Open Gmail account Go to my account
- Go to sign in and security and open 2 step verification
- Click turn to enable 2 step verification or click turn off for disable 2 step verification
Issues with 2 step verification:
- Sometimes we will not receive messages to enter into Gmail
- We can’t access 2 step verification when you lost mobile or it is in switched off mode
- What to do when we face issues with 2 step verification
- We have options for back up with another phone number that we can add any alternate number to use when you lost mobile or unable to receive message through Google
- We can take back ups or list of 2 step verification codes that we can use when you are unable to log in to Gmail with 2 step verification.
You can take print or download as text document that you can download from the below step of back up phone number or check above image