How to Restore Netgear Router default Settings
We will do lot of changes on netgear router to secure from the people by changing passwords, usernames etc. Mostly we will change settings in netgear by filtering ips to block them from using wifi network. We have an option to reset netgear router through dashboard instead of suing reset button of router device.
There are many reasons to reset to go default settings in netgear router and we can call it as factory reset of netgear router. We can face many reasons to reset like when it will be locked, it’s not turning on and when we going to sell or buy router from someone etc. follow below steps or watch live demo to know how to reset or revert to factory default settings in netgear router.
How to restore default settings in Netgear
- Log on to dashboard using this IP (192.168.1.1) through any browser
- It will ask username and password
- Click on advanced
- Go through administration
- Choose backup settings from drop-down menu
- Click erase button to revert back to default settings