How to add video in Blogger
We can add our normal videos or YouTube channel videos in BlogSpot posts to get views for your blogger site and as well as to added videos. It will happen when we add videos on blogger posts anywhere in between article content. Here we have two options to upload videos into blogger site that I have explained below in detailed.
Videos can bring more engage and visits for your blog because video tutorials are easy to understand than article tutorials. Your blogger users will enjoy your video tutorials as well as with the article tutorials from single place. People who have speed internet would like to watch videos instead of spending read to your step by step guidelines.
How to add Video in Blogger Post
- Open Blogger dashboard
- Create new post or edit any post from the BlogSpot
- Now click on Add video icon from the post options
- Now choose upload video if you want to upload from deivce or else chose upload from youtube to place YouTube video
Note: You need to place mouse button while clicking on add video tab from the menu so that video will be placed exactly where you placed it
- If you want to upload from system you can upload after clicked on upload from computer
- You will get list of videos if you already have in your youtube channel, choose any video and click submit to upload
- Click on search option if you want to upload other video and enter youtube video link in search or you can type keywords to get video directly here
- Select video and submit
YouTube will give an embed code for every video so that you can use that embed code to display video anywhere on your blogger blog posts.
How to add YouTube embedded code in blogger post
- Open video which you want to upload from youtube
- Give right click on video
- You can see copy embedded code from the options
- Copy that code
- Now switch to HTML mode on your blogger post options
- Place embedded code wherever you want to display video in article
- Now switch to text mode or compose view
- Your video will come in article and you can check with preview before published it