How to add business to Google Maps
Do you have own business? Then add your business to Google Map that brings best results in the search engines and people will come to you and find your business easily. If our business is listed in local search results that really works your business in growth with more customers.
Adding your business in Google My Business is an easy way to get listed on Google Maps. Google My Business is own dashboard of Google that helps to manage local business address and locations though maps & Google+ etc.
Add your business in Google Maps
- Go to Google My Business (search it on google you will get a direct link to proceed second step)
- Click on Start Now button or else log in with gmail using sign in button if you have already Google My business account
- You can see add location if you already has account or else follow below steps
- Click on Start now button
- Enter your business name
- Enter address details
- Now adjust map mark to exact your location
- Like this fill all details and submit it
Verify Your Business:
- You need to verify your business through PIN after done with all above steps. Google will take 1 or 2 weeks to verify your business details and location what you mentioned in the details.
- Next step is to confirm your Business and need to set up a Google+ Page