How to Get Gmail Preview Pane
Most of the mail clients like MS Outlook, Mac OS, Windows mail and many more have preview pane as common that makes easy to read faster emails. You will get a preview before reading or opening mail it saves your time. No one knows that option is available in Gmail web so that I am given information about adding preview pane option in Gmail.
Gmail does not provide this feature by default but you can enable it to add in your account. You need to enable preview pane from disable mode. You don’t worry about the procedure to enable Preview pane because I have given below step by step method with a live demo for clear understanding for everyone.
How to Enable Preview Pane in Gmail
- Log on to Gmail web
- Click on settings icon that you can see right top corner on your screen
- Go through settings from the menu
- Now you can Labs in the menu, just open or click on Labs tab
- Scroll down until you see Preview Pane
- Enable it and click on save change
You will get option in the Gmail header to show previews in vertical or horizontal or no split mode. You can toggle anytime with required mode like with preview mode or no preview mode