How to connect Pinterest with Facebook
There is an big competition is happening among all social media websites like facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and etc. We all know that Pinterest is an outstanding social media webstie which helps to promote all our brands, blog posts to reach more people. Every social media website will provide an option to link it with facebook account or pages.
Facebook pages is different when compare to all other social media sites. You can save your time if you link Pinterest with your facebook page because it will share automatically to your fb page when you add new pins on your Pinterest boards. Don’t get confused about how we can link facebook with Pinterest.
How to connect Pinterest with FB Page
- Log on your Pinterest account
- Click on 3 horizontal dots icon that you can see at top right corner on your Pinterest dashboard
- Go through edit settings from drop down menu
- You should open social networks from left side menu and then scroll down and enable facebook section
Note: your facebook id should be in open to link fb and Pinterest
- Accept when you get pop up and reload it that’s it
Like this you can link Pinterest with your facebook account. If you want to disable linking between Pinterest and facebook simply go through same steps and disable facebook section from social networks. you will get a confirmation to your mail that you have linked it with facebook